Enjoy the cruise
Enjoy the wildlife
Enjoy the best value for any boat excursion in North Berwick!
See the board at the harbour for sailings or phone us on 01620 880 770.
Boat Trips from North Berwick around Bass Rock and Craigleith
Welcome to Sula II, the traditional launch that provides boat trips from North Berwick harbour to the world famous Bass Rock and Craigleith (“The Craig”).
Fred Marr established Sula Boat Trips in 1970, when he began running boat trips from North Berwick in Sula I. The present boat, Sula II has been running since 1972.
Built from Honduras mahogany and licensed to carry 67 passengers, Sula II is unique amongst the boats sailing from North Berwick.
The name "Sula" comes from the Latin Sula bassanus, a species of gannet of which many thousands inhabit the Bass Rock.
Sula II is now owned and operated by Forth Boat Tours. We are a small, local, family-run company and we look forward to welcoming you on board.
- Wwe tour at a pace that allows you time to enjoy the ride
- We provide an informed commentary during the boat trip
- There is no lower age limit for children - all the family (and the dog!) is welcome
- We meet all health and safety requirements
- Sula offers an entirely different experience to other operators.